Sparkle Weddings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparkle Weddings

Wedding discussion forums. Planning advice and help.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are your invites like?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Admin
Sam

What are your invites like? Empty
PostSubject: What are your invites like?   What are your invites like? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 5:32 am

Are you getting them made or someone else doing it?
Back to top Go down
https://sparkleweddings.forummotion.com
sixtrees

sixtrees

PostSubject: Re: What are your invites like?   What are your invites like? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:01 am

Dunno exactly yet, BM what are they gonna look like? (don't worry i know we both have to move house)
Erm Ivory and a red rose is all that we are sure on.
Back to top Go down
BabyBlueEyes

BabyBlueEyes

PostSubject: Re: What are your invites like?   What are your invites like? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:10 am

Im making my own, still working on ideas tho. Laughing
Back to top Go down
j16hab

PostSubject: Re: What are your invites like?   What are your invites like? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:12 am

Thought about making our own but I'm so rubbish at things like that. I am using a contact through Ebay, Leanne, she is so helpful and her prices are really reasonable. She is doing our invitations, menu cards, place cards, table numbers, table plans, favour boxes and thank you cards. This is our style, but in pink http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-Wedding-Evening-Invitations-Elizabeth-FREE-P-P_W0QQitemZ160198261573QQihZ006QQcategoryZ98738QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem. Her Ebay shop is full of designs xx
Back to top Go down
fragile1974

fragile1974

PostSubject: Re: What are your invites like?   What are your invites like? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 1:53 pm

I am also making the invites myself. I've never done anything like it before, but I have loads of time to practice!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your invites like?   What are your invites like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your invites like?
Page 1 of 1