Sparkle Weddings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sparkle Weddings

Wedding discussion forums. Planning advice and help.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lace up back or not???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j16hab

Lace up back or not??? Empty
PostSubject: Lace up back or not???   Lace up back or not??? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:29 am

Lace up back or not??? Img1large

Hi all

This is the back of my dress at the moment. Originally I had thought that I wanted a lace up back so was going to pay to have the dress altered but now I can't decide. I am having an elbow length veil and tiara and am worried that the 'strings' on the lace up back won't sit very nicely on the full tulle skirt. I cannot decide!!!! Help

x
Back to top Go down
j16hab

PostSubject: Re: Lace up back or not???   Lace up back or not??? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:34 am

The other thing is I am a dedicated WeightWatchers member and have lost nearly 5 stone but still have another 1 to 1.5 stone to lose. With a lace up back I would be able to lose a little more without the dress becoming baggy! If I were to stick with it as is, do you think I should get it taken in slightly smaller than I am as I won't be able to get to goal before my fitting! Arghhhhhh x
Back to top Go down
fragile1974

fragile1974

PostSubject: Re: Lace up back or not???   Lace up back or not??? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 2:02 pm

I'd go for the lace up back. Like you said, its totally adjustable. Plus the back of your dress is all thats seen throughout the ceremony, best to make a feature out of it!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Lace up back or not???   Lace up back or not??? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:26 am

Oohh yes deff lace up!
Back to top Go down
https://sparkleweddings.forummotion.com
sixtrees

sixtrees

PostSubject: Re: Lace up back or not???   Lace up back or not??? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 7:27 am

I'd go lace up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lace up back or not???   Lace up back or not??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lace up back or not???
Page 1 of 1